This was the first time we have had a house built and we chose Freedom because they were competitive in pricing, had experience in custom building, saw an example of what we wanted and assured us they could build the same house to the same spec and quality.
- The Freedom team (Adrian and Co) was good to deal with and they know about making steel framed houses.
- Allan was very helpful in making improvements and minor changes in the CAD stages.
- We really appreciated the building specification document and Freedom’s flexibility with the interior fit out (i.e. kitchen, flooring, etc.).
- Freedom helped us with appliances through Harvey Norman.
- Your earthworking, concreting, framing, electrical, plastering, cladding and painting subcontractors were very good.
- The house was built to budget and almost on time. Very good.
- The house is dimensionally accurate and has proved over 5 years to be comfortable and stable.
We have heard endless reports about shoddy workmanship in your industry. We didn’t have anything like the problems many have had. We have a beautiful house and we love it. We would definitely recommend Freedom to others (and already have).
You guys are the builders and have the experience to avoid the issues that distressed us.